Comments for Spartan Kell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments for Spartan Kell

I appreciate any comments you might have and I encourage you to say what you would like to see the famous historian Spartan Kell to address in future episodes. My idea is kind of to progress in time so that Kell describes events from the early days on to the modern era. In this case the BAC universe. But he will also be talking about the classic SMAC universe as well.

If I write something out of order I'll simply rearrange them so that they fit.

And look forward to some observations that Kell has about some of the other SMAC and SMAX leaders as well.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Good start, Sprayber! I'll be following this and later episodes.

It looks like you're used to writing in large-block style, like myself - composing quite lengthy episodes before you post them, instead of mini-eps.

If you do intend to be coming back to alter previous posts, bear in mind that Poly appears to be changing character limits arbitrarily.

I tried to go back and alter a single word in an episode of Joe from last year, and Poly told me I was 3000 characters over the limit.

Hope you keep this up! And I'm looking forward to seeing how you cast Everybody's Favorite Chairman
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
      I tried to go back and alter a single word in an episode of Joe from last year, and Poly told me I was 3000 characters over the limit.
      Ouch. I'll definitly have to watch out for that. Thanks for the warning.

Yang will definitly be talked about by Kell.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Nice stuff. Future history rules.
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
        X