Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments for: The fall of Dawn

Welcome TheBee!
    Sorry for not posting in your thread, but I thought this would be better.

I liked "The Fall of Dawn". Short but very descriptive.
    Keep 'em coming!
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

The Fall of Dawn is very cute, and quite funny! Hope to see more soon.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Thanks! I see that its the standard procedure here. Good idea, it keeps the fiction itself 'clean'.

I've got AC for about two or three years now, and I just keep coming back to it. Its such a great game.

I recently got the Crossfire expansion from some obscure bookshop in the south of the US - for me, thats the other end of the world! A friend of a friend bought it for me, and boy, am I happy with it. Too bad that the new factions don't resemble historical philosophies, but their much fun to play. Especially the pirates , though I like the Drones as well, they are cranking out units and buildings at an incredible rate!

Well, thats me for now, keep the comments coming!

Comment

Funny you should mention about the new factions not representing historical philosophies. That always troubled me, too, but others didn't seem to have a problem with it. For instance, I used to have trains of thought like "If the Free Drone settlers are only drones and workers, how do they even establish a scientific base in the first place?" or "How do the Pirates become so rich and powerful with an economy based on piracy?".

But that's just my insanity, don't let it dampen your enthusiasm for Alien Crossfire. I never have!
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Yeah, I really liked the different philosophies between the pre-crossfire factions, you know, idealists, scientologists, capitalists, you get the idea.

I just love the PK's, I love idealism. I've become a little more cynical over time, however. I see that Lal's idealism isn't always so positive .

I just HATE the believers. I am a christian myself, but I detest the way Godwinson distorts her belief.

Comment

yes,im a christain too,and miriams always the first to go if i can arrange it
            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
            X