No announcement yet.

One Sentence Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the MacGyverish approach on Zak. Both of them are men of pure genious.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Kass-- I just want to know...why are we always logging in here on the exact same time???!!!
      Empire growing,
      Pleasures flowing,
      Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Hey! I just had a spark of brilliance...sorta...

Zakharov may think he's making vodka as he has all the usual ingredients, potatoes, bubble gum, batteries, and the like, but the shoe he puts in is....RADIOACTIVE!! And so, he discovers a 'Longevity Shake'.
        Empire growing,
        Pleasures flowing,

Comment

Originally posted by History Guy
          Kass-- I just want to know...why are we always logging in here on the exact same time???!!!
          Well, today all I have been doing is getting logged in. My day has been: wake up, check email. wait for two hours. check email. do daily rutines to sustain bodily functions at a tolerable level. check email. wait an hour. check email.
          Apolyton just drags along at the same time.

Zakharov may think he's making vodka as he has all the usual ingredients, potatoes, bubble gum, batteries, and the like, but the shoe he puts in is....RADIOACTIVE!! And so, he discovers a 'Longevity Shake'.
          Ehhh - maybe add some biohazardious materials too?
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Where be the sentences???
            Empire growing,
            Pleasures flowing,

Comment

Originally posted by History Guy
              Where be the sentences???
              waiting for you
              (+1)

Comment

civIII bites the dust.
                (+1)

Comment

focus back on the greens
                  (+1)

Comment

BA-DA-BUMP!

Comment

What ever happened to this anyway? I thought it was going well.
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

What ever happened to this anyway? I thought it was going well. Anyway, I tossed something together, just for fun. These things are fun, and fun is good.
                        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

OH NO! You fools! You can't comprehend what horrors you have unleashed!!!

Kass and Mr. Prez begin to look like this:
                          Empire growing,
                          Pleasures flowing,

Comment

Horrors I've leashed, feeble man.

Comment

Gyah. I'm getting utterly and completely unimaginitive. Ex-cellent!

Comment

I've always had this strange fetish in adding myself to my stories. In one form or another... *coughandrewhalcyoncough*

Comment

Working...
                                X