BAC: DotP-Comments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lonestar,

I'm starting to get into BAC: Dawn of the Protectorate. I like how you started the Protectorate from scratch! Even the minutest details like the houses made of brick adds a nice touch.

I'm really interested in seeing how Protector McDiarmid becomes the dictator he is ...now(?)

Anyway, good work!
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by frankychan
      Lonestar,

I'm starting to get into BAC: Dawn of the Protectorate. I like how you started the Protectorate from scratch! Even the minutest details like the houses made of brick adds a nice touch.

I'm really interested in seeing how Protector McDiarmid becomes the dictator he is ...now(?)

Anyway, good work!
      Thanks, we still got a few years down the road. (like 20 or so) but you'll see how he gets "colder" than he is in the begining.

Hint; The Monolith will have something to do with it.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

A prize to those who can guess who's the resident member of the SC.
        Errrrrruuuuuummmm...his name ain't Tarwater is it?
        Empire growing,
        Pleasures flowing,
        Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Originally posted by History Guy

Errrrrruuuuuummmm...his name ain't Tarwater is it?
          I believe the next story post answers that question.

So far it's been a more or less Ian-centric story. That may change, I think.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I just started really reading the story. Very good so far.

Some answers to questions about Santiago

Born 2026, San Juan, Puerto Rico. Family emigrated to Mexico City; orphaned during East Side Riots of 2034. Joined survivalist gang known as Jade Falcons; remained in city with younger siblings for several years more (exact whereabouts unknown). Later appeared in Boyce Heights, New Los Angeles, alone. Joined NLA Red Panthers (community security force), then moved on to join City Guard; distinguished self as Battalion Commander as city imposed martial law in 2050. Joined U.N. Security Force in 2053; excellent discipline, physical agility and ability to thrive in any environment led to selection as part of security force, U.N. Alpha Centauri Mission.
            the Spartan Coalition came later on in her life.

Link to the other original leaders

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

*BUMP*

Any more coming?

Comment

Alright guys, I made a post.

This is mostly filler until we reach Ian's turning to the Darkside(tm).

Comment

Hey Lonestar!

Good work on the Dawn thread!

I like how you first potrayed Ian, as an innocent colonel. Now I'm drowning in suspense with the big question of "How did the benevolent Ian McDiramid turn into Darkside Emperor Ian McDiramid"

I'm waiting to read more DotP posts!!!

Laters,

Academician Randius Zakharov
                  Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

Well, another post to report in. This time from the Spartans view.

Comment

Working...
                    X