No announcement yet.

The Chiron Chronicle: Historical Summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMP- if that really is you- why don't you use youre REAL login.

And The Usurpers would have more contact with the humans. The Caretakers want to preserve the country-= the Usurpers want to supplant its right and thus they will contact the humans first, to play them off against the Caretakers and kill each other off.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Darkcloud, i lost my old easilly forgotten number and letter password.... and i don't like LordLMP anymore anyway

still me and MarkG can just delete the last one....and i like the new password system now instead of being provided one, get to choose your own password which you can remember.

As for the Aliens.... that could be in the long run Darkcloud... but initially, the Usurpers just want to wipe the humans off the island so they can secure to themselves... initially, the Usurpers don't know if the Caretakers as survived... and the Caretakers don't know if the Usurpers as survived.... in such a situation, Caretakers is most likely to be the first to make Proper Contact with the humans then the Usurpers, after learning their language, their Human Psych.

-LMP

Comment

Okay, with theat reasoning- you make more sense.

Okay. Well, we seem ready to go- if people post in the leaders thread their current leaders, then we can begin the story... Or does anyone want to delay it a few more weeks?
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Won't be able to play or to effectively Moderate until September.... currently in a program and doesn't leave much time for such things... especially when i suppose to be something else on the computer

and i don't have my own computer with all of the files...

-LMP

Comment

Whenever you are ready, Dark Cloud.
            Empire growing,
            Pleasures flowing,
            Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Okay... I probably won't be able to post much 2 weeks from now, but I believe that I can gtet it started up.
              All you need to do is post your leaders and cities... and if there is a conflict about your technologies, myself or Melian will resolve it.
              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

OK, there is my post. Read your post. I was hoping I and others could write more descriptive posts of the conquest of the Isle.

Anyway, sorry that this post was not done in the usual Chiron Chronicle fashion. I just couldn't imagine a Progenitor newsflash...

Anyway, hope you like the post. It isn't too good, but there we go...
                Last edited by History Guy; February 8, 2002, 23:30.
                Empire growing,
                Pleasures flowing,

Comment

What is going on here?
                  Empire growing,
                  Pleasures flowing,

Comment

Working...
                  X