Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the first time, you can read Vel's SMAX Guide Version 4.0 (final) on the net. Before only earlier versions were available on the net. And you had to get the hardcopy book for the final version.

As a founding member, Velociryx has posted it in a new SMAC forum with the following words: "my gift to the WePlayCiv community is to put the entire, commercial release of the SMAX guide here, in these forums, in hopes that as this venerable game continues to attract new players, they might find many answers to their questions here."

The link is:

Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

• Originally posted by vyeh View Post
      For the first time, you can read Vel's SMAX Guide Version 4.0 (final) on the net. Before only earlier versions were available on the net. And you had to get the hardcopy book for the final version.

As a founding member, Velociryx has posted it in a new SMAC forum with the following words: "my gift to the WePlayCiv community is to put the entire, commercial release of the SMAX guide here, in these forums, in hopes that as this venerable game continues to attract new players, they might find many answers to their questions here."

The link is:

http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48

Wow, Seriously have the nerve to put this up?
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• Guess it's not "look at me" if you get somebody else to advertise it.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Illuminatus, so we really have to put up with this?

I smell a little invasion.
          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Discuss the topic not the poster(s).
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
            X