Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mari, you rock! Enjoy the guide, bro! I think that the powers that be over at the Civ3 forums are gonna ultimately convince me to make a civ3 guide....we'll see....

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
      I think that the powers that be over at the Civ3 forums are gonna ultimately convince me to make a civ3 guide....we'll see....
      don't do it! civ3's evil! the only guide civ 3 needs is "how to un-install and banish from your life forever"

Comment

Nice one.
        (+1)

Comment

Vel, you let the people have power over you .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
            'k....try her again....see if that doesn't get it! The didn't tell me specifically what was up, but apparently the system was acting a bit wonky....said their troubles should be over now tho....

-=Vel=-
            I just tried to order the guide ... but got the same problem. I think it's a US-based system attempting to check an address for a non-US card (where the data obviously isn't available ... )

Team 'Poly

Comment

Argh! Sorry for the delay, Misotu! Good news on that front!

Booksurge UK is forming up even as I type this....projected time to launch is Feb-March, per the latest information I have, at which time, everybody in Europe will have easy access to the entire Booksurge library of titles!

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Hey I just found this...
                Is this still for sale in paperback?

Comment

Sure is, Z!

Click here: http://www.booksurge.com/author.php3...ntID=GRTU00118

And scroll 'bout halfway down the page....

-=Vel=-

Comment

Even though I no longer have the game I just order this guide as tribute to Vel. I look forward to reading it.

Comment

• Just for the record the book is still available and it showed up this week. version 4.0

Comment

• I'm thinking about buying this guide but I already have version 3.0. What additional features does version 4.0 offer; particularly with regards to single player SMACX?

Can anyone help me out here?
                        Last edited by Kaboth; March 19, 2004, 22:36.

Comment

• any advice at all?

Comment

• Check out readme file or perhaps visit Firaxis website. I'm sure they have that information you're looking for somewhere.
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Check out readme file or perhaps visit Firaxis website. I'm sure they have that information you're looking for somewhere.
                              I'm referring to Vels strat guide 4.0 not smac DataAeolus. Sorry for not making that clear.

Comment

• Oops.
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X