The Wizard of Chiron story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wizard of Chiron story

where is that story by Raging Mouse? and will there be more to it? i really enjoyed it, a big thumbs up from me. i even found myself feeling protective to the little University girl (she usually likes to wear red and white)

anyway- loved the story Mouse, look forward to it reapearing and having a good ending.
    Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Right behind of the veil of 10 days.
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

There will be more, I promise you; I have four chapters written, but I will post the next chapter only when I have written a fifth. That's how I work right now. But luckily, summer's beginning! I will have more time to write, and hopefully the inspiration will be there as well...

Comment

>fixes Mouse with a firm and unamused stare<

just post em okay buddy.

Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

must complement you on the way you translated the Probe Ops from the game to the story by the way, i often wonder how asmall group of the covert military could take over an entire city. i'm glad the way you an Allie think of a new "realistic" interpretation of those impossible orders i often give my Most Honorably Patriotic Probe-Teams.

"Now get out there an act like you own the place".
          Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Well that's chapter 71 posted. I hope this is a sign that summer is doing my inspiration some good. Chapter 76 is well underway.

Comment

Are you going to incorporate Problem_Child into the story too? I loved the new chapters. Nice to see the Spartans involved a little as well. Keep up the good work. And I am still waiting for my intrance as a really good bad guy.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Awww; after a post like that, how could I not do this? Take a look at the next chapter, Sprayber!

EDIT: Oh, and I'll incorporate Problem Child only if he wants me to.
                Last edited by Raging Mouse; June 13, 2001, 05:07.

Comment

Kewl. Love the whole series Heh heh, and I love the fact that you used some of the forum people's names, makes for an interesting touch to the story (especially if they get squished)

Comment

Hmm... Didn't like using my name ?
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Eh? Wha? Oh. That. Nah, I'm too softhearted a little wimp to gruesomely kill you without permission.. (I've got Sprayber's permission to kill off his, btw). But not too soft not to gruesomely hurt and maim, it seems....

Comment

thanks for the suggestion Sprayber

Mouse, I'd be honoured to appear in the story ,

the name problem_child is from a *book in which a deep-space exploration vessel (machine-intelligent) called Problem Child encounters a being/craft/time-machine from another existence, so thats some context- just in case the names not to portable.

but- I'd like not to be a:

Believer
                        Cultist
                        Hivean
                        Drone
                        Nautilan

and i'm not really partial to the Corpo's either

Mouse-tro, do your work

*Iain M Banks, The Excession
                        Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

You're in, Problem_Child. Your curtain call is at chapter 77.

Comment

nice, mind tellin me a few things about my character?
                            Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

You wanna know in advance? OK. This is what I've nailed down so far: He'll be a University diplomat with Armenian ancestors. His actual name is Problem Child in russian, but I don't know russian so I've got no idea how that sounds.. so he's Problem Child in the story. Period.

Comment

Working...
                              X