Where did my story go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did my story go?

Where did chapter 2 of the secrets of the sixth manifold go? It's not in the archives under dygash, if it was deleted i received no PM. Very confused. HELP!!!
    There is always a beginning...

I can see it in the forum. Are you sure you have looked for older threads?

Chapter 2
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

It was not in the Archives before, but it is now, along with the Child of the Lord. I checked the thread history and there has not been any tampering with it. Are you sure you haven't just missed it?
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Top: Alpha Centauri Story Contest Illuminatus
        Top: At long last.... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Velociryx
        Top: Chiron Archives Illuminatus
        Go to first new post Where did my story go? Dygash
        Child of the Lord Dygash

I definatly cannot see it, i just checked to see if it was only showing 5 but nada, thats just weird. I can see it in the archives. That is most strange. I'm definatly in the fiction forum.

Comment

It should be just below Child of the Lord (three days older). It doesn't show up if you view threads only from last 10 days. What is your exact setting?

What about this link?

Comment

Throw me the dunce hat.

*goes and sits in the corner watching paint dry*

"Sowwiee" he mutters to the drying paint.

Yah whoed a figured i wouldn't check the 20 days settings. Honestly, do elect me for the next prime minister i promise not to blow up the country, oh what does this big red button do?!"

Thanks Illuminatus!

Comment

Working...
            X