Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 days(today and tomorrow), 1 entry(argonaut)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days(today and tomorrow), 1 entry(argonaut)

this sure is a mystery, i spent all morning trying to find out what happened, and i just discovered where it all started

all these days i had the name "edgecrusher" as the author of the one and only entry in the contest. as the contest is closing, i started today looking at my mail archive for that entry. i couldnt find it anywhere! no "edgecrusher" anywhere, i didnt remember the real name or the mail, i was in panic!

until i did a search on this forum for my posts to see if i had mentioned the word "edgecrusher". i never did! in this thread it is clear that it was argonaut who sent that entry(which i found in another mail folder and which i also got for the second time yesterday ) and in this thread it is Hydro who mentions the name "edgecrusher". why he did that i dont know....

anyway, we come down to this: 2 days left(today and tomorrow), 1 entry(argonaut) submitted

perhaps i should i make all this a tale and submit it...
    a tale where the factions try to sabotage the others before they sumit their stories for the centaurian fiction contest...

OK, my entry's just gone off. Hope you like it, judges!
    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

recieved!

now please fill in the form with your info... http://apolyton.net/misc/contests/ce...wn/enter.shtml

Comment

I thought I already had - do I need to again?
        "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

i dont think i have recieved another filled form
          please do fill it in again

Comment

Have done so.
            Hope you get it this time round!

Comment

yes, i did get it, thank you very much

a few hours left....

Comment

Working...
              X