No announcement yet.

Cybergod's First Story-Everyone Add On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cybergod's First Story-Everyone Add On!

Hi everyone! I have just registered myself to Apolyton but I am not stranger to it. I have read several posts in this forum, including Skye Journal and The Starship Unity, which I quite like. I really liked the Chiron Chronicles, especially the first one. That is why I'd like to start my(and yours) first story thread based around all (well, most, you don't have to post for all) the factions in both SMAX and SMAC. I'll start the story in my next post, and then I'd like if everyone possible to PLEASE add on and post comments.

Bye!
    ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
    ... Pain is an illusion...

[[ Jump Sector Jump]]
    [[Hop Systems Go]]
    ?
    !
    Datatech Operation(s) Report:
    Operation(s): Double Razor: 012
    Salvage Data Following... [[Hop Memory Go]]
    >>Nanominiaturisation<<
    >>Nanometalurgy<<
    University Detection: {estimating...} 0%
    Action To Take?_

The screen flashed in front of my face. The "Double Razor" missions were my own design. They were meant to soincide with Roze's defence plans. University have become quite hostile to us lately. Finaly Zak' seems to have noticed the Datatech meddling. All this time we had evaded their systems undetected or, when we had to, blamed it on Miriam, Zak's nemesis. Now that they have been naerly anihalattedand signed official truce, therefore admitting defeat, there was no way possible to blame anything on them, as the Operation "Doomfall" proved last week...

It all ended on a great diplomatic fiasco and our integrity as a faction fell. Zak's trust in us is gone and our infiltrators say he's stationing units along our north-west border. They kept themselves hidden, because of the fungus, until two days ago. No wonder Roze is so uptight. Without proper infiltration, we can't know the force that might attack us, if it comes to it, nor gain any additional knowledge. This is because we can't blame our actions to anyone anymore, without causing a major conflict. Roze doesn't want that at the moment, or so we think. That's why I've devised the "Double Razor" missions. They give us information, but we put our infiltrators, that are natives in Zakharovland, not us. Their operations, if detected, would seem nothing more than a smart drone riot or a civilian protest, which Zakharovland seems full of.

"Nice work pal," said Chris on my left. He was slim, short and bald with two bulging eyes, that terrorise potential victims with just a stare. He and his team did most of the programming for the missions. I was merely the official strategies planner/initiator. We all wore dark uniforms without any noticeable sign or symbol. Our genes carried the needed information and signs.

On my right was a more attractive sight. Erin took the thin virtuality lenses off her eyes. She had one long black braid of her hair that stretched half-way to the floor. She was beautifully fit. Her main features were her soft cheeks and her natural, refreshing smile. The dark uniform covered her slender beauty within...

"So how was I Jack?" she asked me, with her english accent. Her seeking eyes were concentrated on me.

"Great," I said, meaningfully.

"Just great?"

"Come on, you know you're our best subject prober!"

"I thought I was more to you," she said quietly. She gave me the secret smile. The debriefing room was left in a big mess yesterday...

"C'mon you love birds! You know what Roze might do to you if she finds you're breaking the rules! No relationships in or between work sessions, " Chris criticized, as usual.

"You think she doesn't know?" I asked him bluntly.

"A.. whatever! I don't have time for you guys. See you in the debriefing room!" he said and walked off. The door shimmer and dispersed to let him go through. It re-built itself after him. I turned to Erin. She stood up in full and played with her XL braid. She was very proud of it. We were both similar size, average height. We kept in shape at the Holodecks at our home base, Moonshadow. We were at a place where lunar eclipses occured most often. We were also closest to our border with the University. Well, can't have it all, as they say.

"We left the de-briefing room in a real mess yesterday..." she started.

"It wasn't cleaned up, I suppose."

"I bet you Chris and the rest will get to do it..." she sat herself on the desk in front of me.

"Do what?" I said standing up, coming closer to her.

"You know... clean up..." our lips moved closer. We almost kissed when a shockwave threw us both on the floor. Lights went out for a second and them came back, red. Syrens went off, so did an announcement:

"Red alert! We are under attack from the north of the base! Evacuation line in process. Personnel move to sector X13 emediatelly!"

Can't have it all... can you?
    ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
    ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Working...
    X