Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady Sonya:

Welcome to the ranks of the posters to the Fiction site:

After one of the Chroniclres authors (Tokek Belerang)started the project, but had to suspend due to an injury, I took over the task of keeping the Chronicles up-to-date in word.doc format.

They are in bite size chunks (byte size chunks)now totalling four books each with around 225 pages for easier downloading and reading.

I've e-mailed you the four as four separate e-mails (in case you have ISP limitations on file size)

enjoy.

(And if you ever feel like writing fot the Chrons, just jump right in)

Rynn

PS: To Vel:

Didn't mean to use your thread as a plug for the Chrons - you know I'm a hopeless addict of your writings

R.

------------------
    The Truth will set you free

Comment

Awwww....you know I'd forgive you pretty much anything....

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Heya Vel, so it's been awhile since you've posted a new episode. Other projects taking your time....?

Comment

Sorry for the delay, brother Kinjy....indeed....Y2K stuff has been killing me.....

Oh, and here's something wierd....last night, I was on AOL chatting with Googlie, and got booted. This morning, I find out that my account has been cancelled....:out:; calling aol at lunch to raise some serious hell....they certainly don't mind taking my money every month, they can damn well give me access!

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Finally! LOL....I got a block of time and was able to get back to this story!

-=Vel=-

Comment

This story is just incrediable! I've only been able to find up to chapter 10, though. Please tell me there's more somewhere and I'm just being stupid....

Massive thumbs up to Velociryx for his great effort. I can't believe I'm only now finding this place! So many stories! Woo hoo!!!
              "She climbed backwards out her
              window into Outside Over There."

Comment

Go back to p6, where you'll find them as episodes. Episode Ten is the Chapter ten that the City of Hope ended on- there were six more episodes written in Vel's great "Unfinished Symphony"

Comment

To save readers the task of browsing thru the archived file pages I have copied Vel's Chapters 11 thru 16 to the original thread and bumped it up - I know he won't mind

Rynn

Comment

Darn. I saw this up near the top and I thought Vel might have come back to us. This was the first story I read on this website, and part of the reason why I picked up SMAC. Oh well, it was nice to revisit though
                    -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

A long overdue update for a story in need of an ending....

-=Vel=-

Comment

Wow. Just wow.

Very powerful.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Thank you sir! Still so far to go till I reach the end, but I wanted to post those *long overdue* updates to at least get things started again...

-=Vel=-

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                            Thanks guys, and by the way, what do you think of the one episode per week thing? Too much time inbetween, or no?
                            Irony.

Interlude:

Professor Baxter paused in the telling of the story for a lingering moment, and looked around the campfire at his charges. There were no dry eyes in the group,

I must admit that bit made me laugh too. How did you know?
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Irony indeed...how long has it been?

And as to that other part....just a guess, cos MY eyes weren't dry after the writing...

-=Vel=-

Comment

Working...
                              X