Sorry people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry people

Well, first i wanted to say im really sorry for leaving and not even finishing my plot thing for the Spartan chronicles... alot of things have been going on in my life, such as work and such. Most of my free time has been put towards a website im running with several other people... its a gaming information website and such.

Check it out at gameatosis.com .... if you have a second, and i would love to hear from you guys about your thoughts.... although its important to note that its in its 'beta' phase... with a lot of changing and stuff happening daily.

again, im very sorry for running out on you canadians..lol...if u don't mind i would love to get back into the story... although i have alot to catch up on.... im not sure if it would be good to use the same characters... but i still need to see.. about a month has past since my last writing.

Again, thks for your time for reading this... and hopefully ill see you in the chronicles if you don't mind.

lol... oh yea... check out the website (advertising...lol i love it)

------------------
    Life is Awesome
    Life is Awesome

LightSniper,

Welcome back!

Hydro

Comment

Hey LightSniper! Welcome back! And perhaps you could continue with your team. I think the mission would have to have bombed, but perhaps they could be in punishment spheres, flashing back to the destruction of the mission, and trying to find a way to escape? Just an idea.

Argo
      -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

Working...
      X