thanks for the advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for the advice!

Thanks for the advice Lightsniper, Hydro.

Hmmmm...I guess I'd better get a six pack, a big pot of chili and my thinkin' cap!

I really enjoy the stories here. I thought I had heard once that there were actual "books" written about the factions. Is that true?
    "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

It depends on how you define "book"

I believe that some company has purchased rights to write books about Alpha Centauri. There was one called "The Power of the Mindworms" or some such thing, about Gaians fighting off Morganites but compromising their own morals at the same time.

In another sense, people on this forum have written enough about factions to certainly be considered books! "The Spartan Chronicles" is obviously the largest. I believe the "Crossfire Tales" comes in second, being trailed by both the "Wizard of Chiron" and the "Forgotten Faction" stories. Each of the ones I've listed above is quite long, and is definilty a good read (plan on taking a week to finish the Spartan Chronicles though!)
    Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

Jason, the crossfire tales goes back a ways... heck we didn't even finish it... oh i forgot to tell you. My name was Cotroneo
      Life is Awesome

Comment

Nice to hear from you again!

And of course we didn't finish it... the aliens never even landed! Whooo... what madness that would have been.
        Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

Working...
        X