"Journey to Centauri" - Official story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Journey to Centauri" - Official story

I recently purchased Alpha Centauri and read an exerpt from "Journey to Centauri." The manual says to visit the official website to find the entire story. I could not find it. I would really like to read the entire tale. Can anyone tell me where I can find it or email it to omegafactor@mail.com? Thanks for your help in advance.

www.alphacentauri.com - Story. Or it should be there, I'm not so sure. It's accessible also through www.apolyton.net - SMAC section - Centaurian tales.
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I could not find it at www.alphacentauri.com. Unless I have somehow overlooked it in my search, it is not there. If it is in www.alphacentauri.com, where in the site is it? The Centaurian tales contains the official story for alien crossfire, an incomplete one at that. Btw, what is a good web site for alpha centauri fiction?

Comment

Working...
      X