Comments on The Nessus Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on The Nessus Chronicle

This story will slowly grow right now i have a slight idea of how things will work out but i will fill in the details as they come to me...

please post all of your comments here, any advise or suggestions will be much appreciated

please do not turn this thread into a "write me in" thread though...if a name fits into the story i will add your name, if not then i won't

enjoy!

has anyone read my rather humble begining to the Nessus Chronicle? anyone wanna guess who the kidnappers are?

Comment

I've read what you've posted thus far, and I like it. Of course, I don't have a clue who the kidnappers are or what they want, but I have patience. All will be revealed in time...

I like your pacing particularly well. Don't let anyone hurry you like they seem to be prone to do.

------------------
      Old age and treachery: the perfect cure for youth and ambition...
      Old age and treachery: the perfect cure for youth and ambition...

Comment

OldCodger

thanks! i'm glad you liked it...i am going to put up the next installment either late tonight or late tommorrow night...though i doubt i will reveal the kidnappers in it you will get to meet new characters and learn more about what is going on

korn469

Comment

I really like your story, and I am looking forward to reading more of it. Good job.

Comment

enjoying the story so far the inclusion of religion in the spartans is quite nice..I always thought that the other factions would have it to some extent just not as much as the believers or as fundamentalist. The govermental structure seems to be a little bit different than I am used to also..what exactly is a vice-regent?

Comment

Working...
            X