The "real" story in SMAC/SMACX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "real" story in SMAC/SMACX

First thing to tell is that I don't have SMACX, so I don't know about it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Some things I know:

The Gaians kick @$$. They win the game by transcendence(AtT blurb), they are able to conquer Sparta command(I don't remember which blurb, but it is from book "Our secret war")

I think the UoP builds the voice of planet.

And so on... Supply things you find!
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Some more, from temple of planet blurb: The 'natives' destroy Lab Three, and this makes Zak hostile towards the planet. Still it is possible that he builds the voice of planet(VoP's blurb).
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Morganites end up discovering lots of tech and are otherwise a big faction too... PKs and Hive are rather small. I think that Gaians are the biggest, then Morganites, then UoP, then Believers, then Spartans, then Hive and then PK's, but I could be wrong...
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
      X