Can I join the Writing Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I join the Writing Crew

Hi, I'm Bearcat and I was just wondering if I could join the writing crew of "Crossfire Tales". I'd like to write for the Planet Cult. My e-mail address is frymire@uswest.net. That way you can send me map data. Can you get back to me ? Thanks.

I'd like to answer you right now, but I can't. Being a democratic group, (no matter what Paul will tell you) we have to get the opinions on every writer that wants to vote.

First, email the Believer writer (don't remember email. Go to one of his posts and click the email button) He has control of the Cult right now. Tell him what you want to do with the Cult in the near future. Also, tell him to tell me and you if he's willing to give you control of the Cult right now.

If he is willing, I will email the writers and ask them to vote. Any that don't respond in a day or so won't be counted. Simple majority rules. I'll get back to you when I have a result.

I know this sounds rather stupid, and I agree. But, with as many writers as we have and with such a complex plot, I can't make the decision alone.
    Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

Hold on a second here!

Do you want to have the Cult or the Gaians?
      Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

Well bearcat, its me the "evil dictator" cotroneo

i for one...don't mind if you join the little "democratic story"(sure i am....) we got going here.

We just started the cult....about 2 or 3 days ago, by our believer writer barshy.

Hes a college duke kid, so im sure he would be glad to let you take some off the stress of his load. Just three things that you must remember.

the aliens are not here yet(google and vex will decide that when they start writing)

don't kill a faction off...unless everyone agrees on it...killing factions tends to dapen things

oh yes...finally... Give me your soul

have a nice day

Cotroneo, everyones favorite probe dictator

ps...have you been keeping up with the story?

Comment

As I said in your other post, Do join! It's never too late!

PS. If you choose the Gaians, you and I might have some discussing to do as the PK:s and the Gaians are currently in a Pact.

Comment

Working...
          X