No announcement yet.

Official Invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess this is a young kid story...all of us are 16....and im guessing in 11th grade.

i'm looking foward to hearing about the pirates....should be interesting how you want to portray them. I'll get you that info you needed soon unless jason does

Comment

Well, I'm 22.. but my first language isn't english, so it kinda hampers my writing!

Comment

wow...i never knew english wasn't your main lingo.....where you from anyway...what do you speak. well we forgive you about being 22...no one is perfect

Comment

The land's called Finland; praised fatherland of Nokia, where every household has a mobile phone, and that rates second in the world on internet-connection density! I have two main languages: Finnish and Swedish (They are both constitutional). After that comes English.

Comment

dante^,

Whoa! I totally missed your invite request. My appologies.

Please respond if you haven't gotten the info you need from Paul and I'll send you some things. It will just be a flimsy background, and you'll have a lot of freedom in what yo write about.

Welcome to the team!

------------------
            - Jasonian (back to the Drone mines)

Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

Thanks Jasonian, it'll be great if you could send me the background info on the story. I haven't got anything from Cotroneo yet, maybe it's my mail server acting up, but could you send it just in case? I'm looking forward to contributing to the story.

Thanks again!

Aston

Comment

Working...
              X