Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smacfan
    I meant "human" as opposed to technological or diplomatic or historical directions (though this tale certainly has implications for the diplomatic area).

That is, I felt you brought to us a new perspective on the characters, and their wants/needs/desires as real people who happen to be leading, as opposed to just as "leaders".
    Ah, I see... I guess.

I haven't read much Alpha Centauri fic - maybe I should, maybe I shouldn't - but... I wonder how you can write an interesting story if you focus only on the actions of a faction.
    "I'm too young and too male to be the mother of a seventeen year old female me!"

Comment

Originally posted by baygator IV
      where was this story when i was 15?
      Im 15 and god i love it!!!
      heheh!!
      Who Am I?
      I Am the Goddamn Batman!

Comment

WatanAnubis was being modest when he protested this 'wasn't very good'. I enjoyed the short story immensely and wasn't in the least offended.

.HUSH. – thanks for bumping a great story!

Hydro

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro
          WatanAnubis was being modest when he protested this 'wasn't very good'. I enjoyed the short story immensely and wasn't in the least offended.
          Not so much 'modest' as 'insecure'.

Plus, I also suffer from "I-hate-everything-I-write" syndrome. But I've been told that's very common.
          "I'm too young and too male to be the mother of a seventeen year old female me!"

Comment

.HUSH. – thanks for bumping a great story!

Hydro
            Hydro - Very Rarely do you find fan fic like the one they have here, i love these types of stories, because i have many bisexual friends, some of which love Alpha Centauri, i very much love stories like this... i'm an artist and a author and works like these give me new idea's which i have never tired doing before, so hopeful something in can come up...

WotanAnubis - Please keep up you wonderful work
            Who Am I?
            I Am the Goddamn Batman!

Comment

Originally posted by .HUSH.
              i'm an artist and a author and works like these give me new idea's which i have never tired doing before, so hopeful something in can come up...

WotanAnubis - Please keep up you wonderful work
              Ideas for Alpha Centauri art I would hope.

Anyways, I've drifted away from Alpha Centauri recently, but... there are a few ideas bouncing around for further short stories in this Deirdre/Santiago AU. Maybe I'll get back to them.

Then again, knowing me, maybe not.

Comment

I have to admit that when I’ve ventured into the realm of sexuality in SMAX it has been a more conventional (even if it was a bit steamy). Of course, it centered on Deirdre. Hmmm. Wonder why?

Anyway, I’d love to see stories you may have lurking in the back of your mind .HUSH! Some SMAC-related art would be absolutely wonderful, if you’re so inclined!

Of course, anything from vets like WotanAnubis would be great, too!

Hydro

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro
                  I have to admit that when I’ve ventured into the realm of sexuality in SMAX it has been a more conventional (even if it was a bit steamy). Of course, it centered on Deirdre. Hmmm. Wonder why
                  Actually, some of the SMAC/X stuff I wrote that concerned sexuality makes this look extremely conventional. And that's all I'll say about that.

Also, I'm a vet? Since when?

Comment

Working...
                  X