Where is this combined effort for a story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is this combined effort for a story

The word is that there is a 'massive effort' for a combined fiction story. They say they want 6 writers. Where do I sign up?

I am Eccles of SMAC Forums
    I am Eccles of Sidgames Forums
    I am Evil Knevil of Apolyton

------------------
    'War makes us Great, the Strong will survive!'
    -Admiral Tolwyn

Where would you go with the biggest gun in the universe?'- Tolwyn

'This system will be sterilised' -Imperium Galactica

' again with the Klingons!' J Kirk, Simpsons appearance.
    Res ipsa loquitur

Go back up to AC General on the main board, and once in there, select "A Serial"

Kinjiru is organizing the units we'll be 'commanding' and writing about. All the naval squads are still available, the artillery, probe/terror team and Spartan Elites (sort of SAS/Navy Seals op)

Only a couple of early pieces have been sent to Kinji by people heading of on vacation (to post in their absence), but we need to establish the tech level, # units, etc before the epic gets underway.

Hop aboard,

Googlie

Comment

E.K.

Didn't want to post in your story topic, and knew you'd read this one (as it has your name on it )

Am loving your story. Liked the space episode, and as you know I think the Spartan Chronicles would be the richer for your writing in a similar vein there.

Keep up the fiction.

Rynn

Comment

I din't really know where to post this, so I've stuck it here.

Being new to SMAC & recently found your forum I had to say that you're all doing a superb job with the Chronicles. The story is really bringing the game alive for me & I check the site every day for the latest instalments.

Please, please keep up the good work!!

Comment

The Chronicles have an influence on my playing stile.
          Before I read them I only played with Deirdre, Morgan, Zakharov and Lal.
          Now I'm playing my first Spartan game.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
          X