Maps for [i]Mind and Muscle[/i]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maps for [i]Mind and Muscle[/i]

MasterBuilder and I are currently doing a PBEM with story fiction called Mind or Muscle. I’ve attached the Hive world maps at various points for those who are interested. To open the PBEM as the Hive, download the file, extract the SAV file, and access by using the password ‘police’ (clever, eh?).

**aside** You may be wondering why I’m posting my password to an ongoing PBEM. The reason is that I trust MB, and we have a gentleman’s game, even if some of the acts of our characters aren’t very gentlemanly. It is unfortunate that other PBEMs have to have elaborate and goofy rules to keep other players from taking undue advantage (e.g. – to prevent cheating).

If folks are interested in other turns I’ll be happy to post them.

Hydro

Hive 2104
    Attached Files

Comment

Hive 2125
      Attached Files

Comment

Hive 2150
        Attached Files

Comment

Hive 2175
          Attached Files

Comment

Hive 2200
            Attached Files

Comment

EDIT: Just spam
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I think its an incredible thing you're doing, Hydro.

Allowing the AC Fiction community to actually "feel" and experience your PBEM firsthand.

Kudos to you, friend.
                Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

Sovereign - glad you like it! As sick as it may sound I've actually gotten into Yang's mindset. It is a scary, sterile, and amoral place.

Here is the map for Hive 2222.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is the Hive map for 2233. The PBEM is essentially over. A surprise attack in the heart of Spartan territory caused Santiago to burn their cities to the ground in 2231 to prevent The Hive from capturing them. Hive technology went from fission-armed impact to fusion-armed chaos in about a decade. We're trying to put together a fitting epilogue.

Hive turn 2233 attached.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X