The Spartan Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spartan Chronicles

I recently ran across the Spartan Chronicles, and found it a good read, however, what happened to it?
    I am timotheus4 of SimCity 4 fame, recently discovered the wonder of Alpha Centauri and EU2!

Authors couldn't find the time to continue it. They had some RL issues to work out, then by then, RL kept piling up and up. (RL = real life)

But there's talk of closing up the Spartan Chronicles with an epilogue.
    Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

SC got into trouble when the number of authors dropped below critical mass. At the end only Goog, Senatus and me were regular contributor. By that time we had so many storylines, and complicated plot twists, it was really hard to stay focused.

I've had a few e-mails from Goog recently, and a while ago Senatus, to wrap SC up. There are LOTS of details that require scrubbing, though...

And, as Sovereign says, RL does intervene occasionally.

Hydro

Comment

that was a long, long time ago, too... god... that was before my name change... if we'd like to end it... perhaps we can discuss things in private... i've got a rather fitting end in mind.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
        X