Story ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story ideas

Ok couple of story ideas I thought might be interesting to do. First I am interested in starting another cooperative story but rather different than the one Mel is talking about. The one I have in mind would be more along the lines of the Spartan Chronicles which was the one I participated in. In this way we wouldn't go to far beyond the limits of the game (no colonizeing other planets no technologies not present in the original game) also I think it would be good to focus on one faction like the spartan chronicles did perhaps we could choose the university this time or perhaps the hive?

Also been interested for a while in participating in a play by email game for a while now where each player would take notes on what happened to them during the game and then novelise their experiences. This way we could have several stories around the same group of events but from different perspectives. How interesting it would be for example to read the story of the universites destruction by the nobel spartans and then read of the universities struggle to survive an uncalled for onslaught by millitaristic neighbors. Anyone who likes these ideas post and lets see what we can get started!

Daniel
    A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

:/

-mellian

Comment

I wish you luck, dacole.
      Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

Mellian...

Why the face wasn't in any way trying to insult you sorry if I did. Your post just reminded me of ideas I had before but hadn't posted. I wish you luck on your ideas also we need some more good stories here.

Daniel
        A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

Working...
        X