Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone up for another Chiron Chronicles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For more than 1 month?

I haven't heard of a non-school vacation lasting more than 2 weeks max. and there aren't final exams that go on for a month.

I guess what I'm saying is that it only takes a minute to reply and let everybody know that the person is "alive and well".

I apologize if I came across brash, but I was looking forward to this story thing, then it seems to flop, like Neverending Chiron (Mellian's other story from last year).
    Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

• Well, I'm still very much alive, and I'd quite like to participate in this story if it gets off the ground... however, I don't really have a lot of energy at the moment.

Comment

• Bloody Poly! I am making doubleposts whole day
        Last edited by Illuminatus; June 12, 2004, 10:57.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Sovereign
          and there aren't final exams that go on for a month.
          Here they last for a month and half. And this is without entry exams for college.
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• i am alive, just distracted with school, having a relationship where i spend most of my non-school time at her place, being one of the first aiders at car accident on a highway where one of the two people injured didn't survive and then having to deal with the reality check, having to deal with nonsense politics in a community i am part of, having trouble and being behind with some school work still, being distracted by other fiction ideas in my head, and etc....

as to when i'll ever get around to finish the setup and just start the story? i don't know......

-mellian

Comment

Working...
            X