Canon SMAC Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mellian, I'm curious...

Are there any stories you have written or participated in other than BAC, CC, and NEC?

If so, I'd like links so I can read them. Thanks!
    Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

well, the only other thing i participated on Apolyton was the Apolyton Empire cooperative story i ran and let died from a year ago.

as for anywhere else on the net, once tried participating in some Total Annihilation co-op story, which i stopped as it was just some **** fest with lack of realism balancing.

also tried participating in some 'story debates' at spacebattles, but it did not work out...tend to just died due to lack of interest or joining some better SDs being started out. in their fiction section, i started some story using some people of the board as characters, but haven't been past the initial beginnings....like, i have the story in mind, and occasionally try to write it out on paper, but i keep messing up character interactions, which i suck at.

thats about it....

-mellian

Comment

I remember you writing a Civ3 fiction story about some kind of Immortals or something, Mellian.

Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

Oh ya! forgot about that one

-mellian

Comment

Mell-I'm just reminiscing about the old days. If there was any offense, I apologize. But I gotta say that now, with hindsight, it was pretty memorable.

Sorry if I offended you.
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

i may have taken some offense from some things back then, but i pretty much got over it and forgotten about it.

-mellian

Comment

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Edited. Right about you, wrong about me.
                  Last edited by Mr. President; April 5, 2005, 08:35.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                  X