Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi. i am a newbie. i'd like to post a fanfic. is this the right place?

This is indeed the right place. It's good to have some fresh blood around here.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

A Monumental Event: A Spartan Tale

i'd really appriciate feedback! this is the first of a Series of Fanfics i'm currently writing. there will be one for each faction.
      Attached Files

Comment

If I may suggest something. It might be better if you post your story as a thread here instead of people downloading it. People could then read it and use this thread or another thread to give you back comments. I say this because some people visit the forum on puplic computers and it's just easier to be able to read it in a thread.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
        X