No announcement yet.

A Clockwork Lemon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh. Found SMAC...still looking for SMAX.

Hopefulyl tomorrow.

Comment

• Any luck Comstar
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Looks like this game is drawing to a close.

Comment

• Ack, sorry, can you resend the turn please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
            Looks like this game is drawing to a close.
            Hope not . . . If comstr can get his computer problems ironed out, we should be ok. Our turn rate was pretty good on this one.
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Turn resent

Comment

• Any further progress Comstar Turn 2203 resent

Comment

• Just trying to dig out my old games

Any word on this one??
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• The last post by comstr was in february and no word at all. Herc can we continue this?? We could post for a replacement for comstr although his position was not exactly strong

Comment

• Wow! This is an antique! I don't even remember anything about the game except the name! Is this one of the many where you attacked me Flubber?

Hobbes
                      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Not only that but I deleted all my turns and saves and forwards a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by H0bbes
                          Wow! This is an antique! I don't even remember anything about the game except the name! Is this one of the many where you attacked me Flubber?

Hobbes

Yup -- I took you out .. . we were pretty crowded together and you kept on pushing the border. hercules was pretty strong and appeared to be working together a little with comstr who had a pretty undeveloped empire

Comment

• Yeah, I remember now, I was stuck in the north without any room to expand.

Well, good luck reviving it!

Hobbes
                            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by H0bbes
                              Yeah, I remember now, I was stuck in the north without any room to expand.
                              That was the one. I was just to your south and I had herc to the west and comstr to the east, effectively blocking you in

Comment

• If you guys still have saves and can get me the pass, I'd be interested in rounding this out with you if you want. Just read the thread, sounds like a very interesting game
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X