No announcement yet.

The AIs' Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys, I'd love to play with you but I still didn't get the password...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirov
      Hello guys, I'd love to play with you but I still didn't get the password...
      Password sent.

D

Comment

• 2192 to Fido Dido.

Jesus Christ, these replacements I got aren't very demanding...

Jamski, although obviously you're a micromanagent freak I really enjoyed some parts ('Monument to my humility" LOL ).

Don't kill me but I gave up this stockpile energy thing as I don't really like using it by people. Plus I spent 2 hours at this game trying to figure out what was going on anyway. And that war... geez, I'm exhausted.

Comment

• I've got the turn, but due to serious computer problems (HDD failure), it doesn't look very likely I'll be able to play the turn until the weekend. I will try though, as I know this game has stalled for far too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirov
            Plus I spent 2 hours at this game trying to figure out what was going on anyway. And that war... geez, I'm exhausted.
            Well you can always surrender! Seriously, your predecessors both displayed blatent megalomania. I would hope that under a new government there may be peace once more.

Hobbes
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• I wonder had Fido any luck with his comp.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• My computer's now back up and running, and no major issues as of yet...

Turn 2192 onwards to Hercules. Sorry it's not zipped, I'll try and sort it out by next time, I thought it was more important to get it out though

Sorry again for the delay, but I didn't have SMAC installed on the backup HDD I was using

Comment

• Great to have you back Fido. Turn 2192 to Hobbes.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Obviously the new Hive leader is as psychotic as the last two. Must be something in the water. Took back the last Hive mainland city and destroyed a couple of choppers. All in all a very satisfying turn.

Hobbes
                    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

• Base retaken (and renamed).

Hobbes, I'm neither psychotic nor megalomaniac, but let's face it - what would YOU do in my place? Smacksim and Jamski 'd kill me if they learned I went for peace. I have no choice...

i don't zip my turns either, Fido Dido. I even fail to understand why people insist to do this - what, is a save file too big?

Comment

• Oh well, this can go on for a good long time I guess. Seems kinda pointless to me but if that's how you want to play it.

Zip files are very much appreciated for those of us on Dial-up. Otherwise, YES, a save file is too big.

Turned.

Comment

• Turn 2193 onwards to Hercules. I may have sent it twice, I can't remember... :/

Comment

• Jamski, although obviously you're a micromanagent freak I really enjoyed some parts ('Monument to my humility" LOL

Hehehe Glad to see the Hive is still prospering.

Obviously the new Hive leader is as psychotic as the last two. Must be something in the water. Took back the last Hive mainland city and destroyed a couple of choppers. All in all a very satisfying turn.

Ergh. Perhaps I should have stayed with the program... what have my successors done? The UN should be no more by now

Heh, I'm sure it makes a better game this way actually

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Give me 2 turns Jamski. This turn I've taken 4 of 9 PK bases. Chop & Drop'em!

Comment

• i'd forget, turn went to Fido yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X