X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2167 onwards to Hercules.

Comment

• Turn 2167 to Hobbes by email.

However my email service is repeatedly saying turn not received, fileserver error or something. And yet Minute Mirage in another game said he received the turn I sent, twice ( I resent).

I can receive emails.

So Hobbes let me know if you got this game turn by email delivery. Meanwhile I will upload it here just in case.

Edit Attachment deleted. seems I am back to normal.
      Last edited by Hercules; May 19, 2004, 05:45.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Turn received once though I got Bungle twice.

Played & sent to Jamski
        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• 2168 sent on to Dr. Fido of the University

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Jamski, you playing SMAC MP games regularly? I have never tried. What do I need to do to join?

Comment

• Just say you want to start a game. About 1,000 people will offer to join, and you get to choose who

I'll play, if you don't mind being PWND

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                OK, I'm in, I've played, and I've sent the save for Fido, I guess.
                My e-mail is j_maunders@yahoo.co.uk
                So, you joined after the game had already started.

Hmm that's not a German name.

Comment

I'll play, if you don't mind being PWND
                  -Jam
                  Excuse my ignorance, but what's PWND?

Comment

• Whoa!

1.) In this game I replaced someone who dropped out.
                    2.) No, its not a German name.
                    3.) Ignorance excused - its a slang term meaning to be beaten comprehensably.

If you want to play, I suggest you make a thread starting a new game, or look out for a thread advertising vacancies started by someone else. You have to be pretty fast - its first come, first in for most games.

Games can take up to 2 years to play, BTW, so committed players are always welcome (they can be a lot faster - depends on the players)

-Jam

Comment

• Well, James Maunders sounds more like an English name to me. Are you English Jamski? If so, why do you pretend to be German? A joke of some kind? Excuse my curiosity.

If I start a thread, doesn't it mean I have to provide a map set the rules and be GM instead of play?

Comment

• No, you ask someone else to GM and make the map normally. Many people love doing this kind of thing - Darsnan and Googlie are the most "infamous"

And I have never pretended to be German. You don't have to be German to live in Germany.

Now please, with the greatest respect for your interest in playing SMAC MP, the turn-tracking thread of a currently running game is probably not the best place to discuss the subject. Why not start a new thread and see what happens

-Jam

Comment

• Turn 2168 on to Hercules, yesterday.

I couldn't get on the forums. Seems to happen a couple of times a week, I can't get onto the forums, or the main Apolyton site. Most other sites are fine, and it seems people post while I can't get on, so I think it's just this computer... :/

Comment

• 2169 to Jamski.
                            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

• 2169 on to Fido D

Hobbes, I am still open to suggestions re: Obs Point Alpha. I'm willing to give ground for peace.

-Jam

Comment

2169 on to Fido D

Hobbes, I am still open to suggestions re: Obs Point Alpha. I'm willing to give ground for peace.

-Jam

Keeping your nasty, sneaking probes off my continent would be a start.

Turned to the trespasser.

Hobbes

Comment

Working...
                                X