New player looking for a PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player looking for a PBEM

Hello, I'm looking for a PBEM. I'm able to finish my turn once a day or two. I love this game but I've never played it online. I have both SMAC and SMAX. I've played mostly SMAC and in favorable conditions I've managed to be victorious on Transcendence level.

I'm a builder and I prefer peaceful competition but I'm open to play with warmongers.

If anyone is interested, post here!

Hi, Solardust. Welcome to our small community!
    Please fill in an 'Active Player Profile' here.
    I can setup a PBEM for you if you'll find some opponents. You can wait to see if someone posts in this thread or you can send invitations (by PM/email) to the other guys in that list (check first if they are active on the forum).
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

Originally posted by bdanv View Post
      Hi, Solardust. Welcome to our small community!
      Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've learned on the web, Apolyton has the largest and most active community of Alpha Centauri fans.

I'll wait a week or two for replies before bothering people through private channels. Hopefully, I won't actually die waiting for a SMAC multiplayer experience

Comment

well, it's a small community for such a great game.

Comment

Welcome, Solardust!

Originally posted by Solardust View Post
          Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've learned on the web, Apolyton has the largest and most active community of Alpha Centauri fans.
          That was true until May 1st of this year.

I'll wait a week or two for replies before bothering people through private channels. Hopefully, I won't actually die waiting for a SMAC multiplayer experience
          Trust bdanv. There are a lot of players clamoring for a game elsewhere. So even if no one responds here, you'll still get that SMAC MP experience.

Do fill out the active player profile. It will help bdanv and future CMN's in setting up games.
          Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Originally posted by vyeh View Post
            Trust bdanv. There are a lot of players clamoring for a game elsewhere. So even if no one responds here, you'll still get that SMAC MP experience.
            Where are those players and what happened to Apolyton?

Comment

this is what happened

Comment

Where are those players
                Many players are registered at the new site and at 'poly (some of the players at the new site came from other SMAC sites and there are some 'poly players who did not register at the new site).

Give people a chance to respond. And then we (bdanv is part of a community of CMN's -- our term for the people who set up and referee games) can get some games started.
                Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

I'm a builder and I prefer peaceful competition but I'm open to play with warmongers.

Solardust, please check outthis thread. A new game may be starting soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X