No announcement yet.

Quest for Glory turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi protobob! welcome to this game. hope you will like it. i send you the turn 2154. it's your turn to play. you will need the password of florin.
    good luck!

Comment

• OK, I have the file, I understand that I will have to hear from Darsan for the password?

Comment

• Welcome to this game, protobob.
        All your base are belong to us

Comment

• Originally posted by protobob View Post
          OK, I have the file, I understand that I will have to hear from Darsan for the password?

i think so. or perhaps bdanv can send you the password?...

Comment

• well, i don't have. you know, i'm a player here...
            i'll send a PM to Darsnan at WePlayCiv. he's more active over there
            alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• Originally posted by bdanv View Post
              well, i don't have. you know, i'm a player here...

yes but i thought perhaps you can ask florin... i know it's not right.

Comment

• i can call florin, but i'm not sure he has internet access right now to send the PW to protobob.
                anyway, PM sent to Darsnan. hopefully this will work faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdanv View Post
                  i can call florin, but i'm not sure he has internet access right now to send the PW to protobob.

yeah but i think you understood what i said: florin can tell the PW to you... you're not a cheater, no?

Comment

• i can do that, but only if have the trust of all of you.
                    still i think Darsnan will react faster

Comment

• managed to send the password to protobob. i saw no reson to give it to dan, was counting on him to contact darsan

Comment

• Originally posted by florin79c View Post
                        managed to send the password to protobob. i saw no reson to give it to dan, was counting on him to contact darsan
                        still not trusting me, after all these years..

Comment

• OK, I have the password now (twice! thanks Darsnan and Florin) so I'll hopefully have the next turn out sometime today.

Quick question: If one of the AI starts asking me for tech trades I just close that, right?
                          And is voting handled like normal? It's asking me to vote and I haven't even had a proper look at the map Fun.
                          Last edited by protobob; May 12, 2009, 10:11.

Comment

• yep. you're new to PBEM so, before opening the turn you should've:
                            - take a look a the first post of this thread. this is where the game setup is.
                            - take a look at the rules here.

Originally posted by protobob View Post
                            If one of the AI starts asking me for tech trades I just close that, right?
                            And is voting handled like normal? It's asking me to vote and I haven't even had a proper look at the map
                            no AIs here so you can close the diplo window
                            but i don't think you can close the voting window as well.

if you want to take a closer look at the situation and then restart the turn i have no problem with that (it's your first turn after all) and i don't think the others will mind.

Comment

• do not edit your posts anymore (unless typo) cause the others following the thread won't get an update from the site. they may even not notice you edited your post.

Comment

• 2154 sent to Martti. I did restart to look around before I voted. Are we supposed to be keeping track of the vote here?

Comment

Working...
                                X