• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2155 to WDPlays.
    All your base are belong to us

Comment

• turned
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2155 to Bodissey
        alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• 2156 to WDPlays.

Comment

• Turned last night. My computer flaked out in the middle of the turn and SMACX crashed. Fortunately, this turn involved no combat for me so I simply repeated my unit moves.

Comment

• 56 to BD
              "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2157 to WDPlays.

Comment

• 57 to Bd

Comment

• 2157 to Bodissey
                    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• for the next two weeks Ill be able to play only during the weekend

Comment

• turned

Comment

• turn?

Comment

• Any news from bdanv?

Comment

• I haven't heard from him.

Comment

• t_ras, did you try a resend?

Comment

Working...
                                X