No announcement yet.

New Hope - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2137 to WDPlays. Let's keep up this pace.
    All your base are belong to us

Comment

• Turned.
      notice Ill be away till friday.
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2137 to Bodissey.
        alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• 2138 to WDPlays.

Comment

• and on
            "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2138 to Bodissey

Comment

• 2139 to WDPlays.

Comment

• turned

Comment

• turned

Comment

• 2139 to Bodissey

Comment

• 2140 to WDPlays.

Comment

• turned

Comment

• 2140 to Bodissey

Comment

• 2141 to WDPlays.

Comment

• turned

Comment

Working...
                                X