No announcement yet.

New Hope - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to be so slow. Thought the PW would be sent via e-mail. Didn't realize I had a PM. My bad.

Turned

Comment

• Who should I be sending turn then?
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2127 received and turned to Bodissey

Welcome back, t_ras!
        alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• I'm in your place T_ras, but ifyou want your place back, you can have it. I did not get to play much so i wont mind.

Comment

• 2128 to wdplays.
            All your base are belong to us

Comment

• Why was I replaced without being mailed? I guessed I didn't receive you mails somehow, but if it is not a problem I would like to come back and play...
              "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• No problem

Enjoy

Comment

• Turn was sent several days ago. bdanv, did you receive it?

Comment

• last turn received was 2127 as stated in post #198.
                    and i always check my junk mail

Comment

• sent on!

Comment

• 2128 to Bodissey

Comment

• 2129 to wdplay.

Comment

• moved on

Comment

• 2129 to Bodissey

Comment

• 2130 to WDplay.

Comment

Working...
                                X