Planetmind TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? who should be getting this?
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Are we alive?
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• t_ras, I've emailed you hercules' address. Could you send him the turn? Thanks.
        All your base are belong to us

Comment

• sent

Comment

• 2142 to Univ (Drow).

Comment

• Well ?
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Long long ago, in a turn sent far far away...

Comment

• Maybe we should simply ask Drow if he recieved it.?

Comment

• Turn resent along with a reminder.

Comment

• I PMd Mart, I have no idea what my PWD was...

Comment

• No answer, maybe someone has his mail?

Comment

• Ok, password sent.
                          Sorry for the delay, I'm not very often recently on civ forums.

Good luck in the game, I can see you are around 42 turns.
                          Any remarks on AI competitiveness, I think they were made moderate.
                          Mart
                          Map creation contest
                          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Thanks Mart. turned

Comment

• Turn 2143 to Bodissey.

Comment

• 2143 to Drow (Univ)
                                Last edited by Bodissey; October 28, 2009, 05:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X