Looking for a PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a PBEM

A couple of my friends and I are looking for a PBEM to play. Skill wise, I'm decent and my friends have played a bunch of civilization, but not SMAC. I don't have the expansion. Is anyone still playing SMAC?

No problem, I think we can get a gang together. I am myself runing 2 PDAM games just now and one of them is a SMAC game. So what rules were you thinking about. I do think you should get your friends to post and get them to play at least a couple of single player games first.
    What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

So far I've got myself and two friends that definetly want to play, with a possibility of another of my friends. We are all roommates. I think they will pick it up pretty quick, as they can also play the single player as the PBEM progresses, and they know how to play Civ II. I'll get them to post pretty soon.

As far as rules, whatever you think would be best. I've never played a PBEM before. I've only played CIV IV online, so this is my first experience with this.

Comment

I can make a scenario game for you. CMN this game.
        (CMN = Creator, Moderator, Narrator)
        SMAC is not the best in generating balanced starting positions/maps, so this is the advantage of having a moderator.
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

ok cool. So do I need to download a map? Or do we do a random map, or something like that?

Comment

I created a thread to discuss new pbem games, post there:
            Mart
            Map creation contest
            WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Working...
            X