• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to monty

Comment

• 2207 to Marky

Comment

• 2208 to Dan

I had two crashes. I got a blue screen when I moved a former to the right edge of the map. Reloaded, and checked to see if it would happen again, so I went to the former and moved it again. Another blue screen. Next load I moved the former west. No problem. Weird.

Comment

• 2208 to Florin
          alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• to monty

Comment

• 2208 to Marky

Comment

• 2209 to Dan

Comment

• Hi Dan, it has been awhile. Did you get the last turn I sent, or do I need to send again?

Comment

• Last i know , he must return from his trip today. He was in Austria for 10 days with his familly.

Comment

• This game has been idle for almost 2 months.

Does Dan still have the turn?

Comment

• Soon

Comment

• I wonder if we can get this game going again? Dan, do you have the turn?

Comment

• Oh yea. Cant wait to get my ass kicked. I dont really know why Dan did not play this game, but if he dose not want to go on i cant blame him. i will have a chat with him.

Comment

• White flag up!

Red team won!

Gratz

Comment

• I just got around to checking this, to see what is going on. Thanks for letting me know that the game is over. I am happy to accept surrender. I just did not want my first MP game to just disappear.

I really enjoyed this map. Thanks Florin and Dan for playing with me, and thank you Monty for partnering with me. I don't remember who suggested this map, and I remember not being sure about it at first, but it turned out to be a really fun map!

It truly was an excellent adventure!

Comment

Working...
                                X