No announcement yet.

Marky's Excellent Adventure (MEA) - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, thanks for clarifying. I just did not see the unit that made contact with me. I don't think Marky saw it either.

I will go ahead with the turn then.

bdanv, can you look at the last posts for our Free For All game? I'd like to know where we stand on that game.
    Last edited by mmontgomery; August 14, 2008, 16:20.

Comment

• 2192 to Marky

Comment

• 2193 to Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by mmontgomery
          I just did not see the unit that made contact with me. I don't think Marky saw it either.
          i was very careful isn't it?
          i even have a unit in the north pole lake (that you created recently).

2193 to Florin
          alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• to monty

Comment

• 2193 to Marky.

Yes, Dan, you were very careful (and sneaky). Good job!

Comment

• 2194 to Dan

Comment

• 2194 to Florin

Comment

• 2195 to Dan

I mentioned this to Florin, but so that everybody knows, the only reason my power graph is so high is because of Monty. He has given me thousands of credits, dozens of units (formers and others), and tons of technology. He said it was OK in a team game to give stuff back and forth, but most of the giving has been from him to me.

I don't want anyone to think I am a super player, because I am not. All of my multiplayer playing before now was against Monty, and I never won, even when he gave me a big handicap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marky
                      He has given me thousands of credits, dozens of units (formers and others), and tons of technology. He said it was OK in a team game to give stuff back and forth, but most of the giving has been from him to me.

I don't want anyone to think I am a super player, because I am not. All of my multiplayer playing before now was against Monty, and I never won, even when he gave me a big handicap.
                      money - yes. he was financing your production capabilities.

units - dozens? don't think so. you only connected recently by land. and you were leading by far at that time.

techs - you just gave him Air Power... so, it was just a commom effort to reach some research goals.

of course you had one of the best teachers (lucky you, i had to learn all by myself), but don't underestimate your skils. you gave us a big headache when you beated us to WP.

Comment

• 2195 to Florin

Comment

• to monty

EDIT: dan is a big fan of WP

Comment

• I am also a big fan of WP. I encouraged Marky to make it his first priority.

2195 to Marky

Comment

• 2196 to Dan

Comment

• 2196 to Florin

Comment

Working...
                                X