Marky's Excellent Adventure (MEA) - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No problem, florin.

I have been playing long enough to see all kinds of problems, including just outright crashes for no apparent reason. Usually I can figure out what caused the problem, but sometimes not.

2189 to Marky.

Comment

• 2190 to Florin
      alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• 2190 to Marky

Comment

• 2191 to Dan

Comment

• Dan, did my last turn get to you OK?

Comment

• Does the turn currently sit with Dan?

Does anyone know Dan's situation? Is he out of town? He is normally good about communicating stuff like this.

This game had been going fairly quickly, but it has been about two weeks since the last turn.

I know lots of people are on vacation, but I would just like a heads up to know what is going on.

Comment

• Florin, do you have any idea what is going on with bdanv?

With 3 weeks of no communication from bdanv, should we look at getting a replacement, or wait longer?

Comment

• Marky, bdanv just submitted some turns for old_pbem2, so I think is back now, and hopefully we will get MEA rolling again.

Comment

• 2191 to Florin. sorry for the delay

Comment

• yea yea

2191 to monty

Comment

• 2192 to Dan

Comment

• 2192 to Florin

Comment

• to monty

Comment

• It is my understanding in ALL moderated games, that you cannot use a comm channel (for treaties, tech trading, council vote, or anything else) until you have obtained the comm channel through contact or secret project. We made a special exception that each faction had its partner's comm channel.

Anyway, as far as I know, neither me nor Marky have come in contact with either faction of the other team. So bdanv should not have been able to convene the council for an election.

If there is some way that bdanv or florin got the comm channels that Marky and I did not see, just let me know, and I will continue the game. But otherwise, bdanv needs to replay his turn and not convene the council until the necessary comm channels have been obtained.

Please let me know if I have the wrong understanding here.

Comment

• i made contact with both of you some turns ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X