• 2164 to Brother Florin
      alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• 2164 to monty

Comment

• 2165 to Dan

Comment

• =>

Comment

• to monty

Comment

• 2166 to Dan

Comment

• 2166 to Marky

I had a couple of crashes on the last turn. When I tried to load the game, I got a CDROM error, which no matter which option I picked, cancel, retry, or ignore, just kept reappearing. I figured it was because I had a DVD in the drive, so I popped it out and put in the SMACX disk. I had to use the Task Manager to End Task. With the correct disk in the drive, I tried again, with the same results. I rebooted, and things worked, no problem.

The odd thing is, I did not think the save was considered "played from" until someone correctly entered in password. In both of the previous instances, I had not entered a password when I got into the CDROM loop. So I really don't understand why the save would be considered "played from".

Anyway, just so you know what happened.
                  Last edited by mmontgomery; May 7, 2008, 15:04.

Comment

• I have been unable to post for awhile due to one of the Apolyton messages getting a bounceback from my account. They sent me the bounceback, and I sent it to my ISP.

If anyone has trouble sending me email, please let me know, and send me the bounceback if you get one. I need to find out if this is a one time fluke, or a regular occurance.

Comment

• i still have no bounceback from your email's.

sorry i did not post, but i was in a hurry

Comment

• 2167 to Dan.

Sorry for the 4 day delay. I was called out of town unexpectedly.

Comment

• 2167 to Florin

Comment

• to monty

Comment

• 2168 to Dan

Comment

• 2168 to Florin

Comment

Working...
                                X