Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a nice, long game

I'm after a nice long game of AC

i'm using SMACx version 2.0 if that helps.

Anyone able to hook me up? i read about a IP league and that sounds really cool :P

I guess you're interested in IP gaming.
    Though we are already 8 in our group, we are still looking for some more RELIABLE players.
    So, what does RELIABLE mean? Well, it's all about being here, on Apolyton, on a regular basis. Why? Because we meet here, we are seting up our games on this thread, etc. And of course, you have to commit to be online for our weekly IP session. Of course, it happends that one of us can't play one weekend, or even two or three in a row, for different reasons, but that does not mean he's not reliable. And don't run away after you are being defeated! If you really like this game, well, this is the place were you can learn to play it, and then, before you know it, you will be addicted Just look at us: we are playing it for some years
    Still interested? If you are, let us know your email adress / instant messaging ID and post your preferences for the game in our thread like everybody else did.
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

Another option is to play pbem. Now and then someone starts such a game looking for players. For now, I only setup new games, write passwords, etc. (CMN)
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

There is a thread to discuss new pbem games that we can start, post there:
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Working...
        X