No announcement yet.

Future Time - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you won't be able to play your turns.
    Maybe we should look for a replacement, just in case.
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• atm i can

but i may move out at any time, things are well not plesant at all i dont wish to say any more but im realy sory for messing everyone about i come back from sutch a nce tme into hell basicaly ,

edit

i think getting a replacement is a good idear ill play as long as i can but i think its best i should hand over to someone who has the heart for it

im realy sory guys after i move i hope ill be able to play again,
      Last edited by drow21; January 4, 2008, 13:02.

Comment

• 2114 to waab.

take care of you Drow.

Comment

• 2114 to bdanv

Sorry for the delay, I was at a party last night and I have a brutal hangover.

Drow take care, hope that your problems will be solved in a good way.
          What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• 2114 to drow21

Comment

• turn sent on

ok guys another update i should be ok to play for another month until things start to happen so that should give everyone enough time to look for a replacement

Comment

• Originally posted by drow21
                turn sent on

ok guys another update i should be ok to play for another month until things start to happen so that should give everyone enough time to look for a replacement
                No chance at all for you to play after that month?
                What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• there is possibly but im just using it as well a buffer say i hope things will be sorted sooner rather than later so i can make the move asap

Comment

• turn send to Guillaume

Comment

• 2115 to waab

Comment

• 2115 to bdanv

Comment

• 2115 to drow21

Comment

• turn sent on

Comment

• 2115 to guillaume

Comment

• 2116 to waab

Comment

Working...
                                X