Future Time - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did bdanv recive the turn?
    What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• 2199 to Bodissey. sorry for the delay. i was out of town.
      alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• 2199 to Florin.
        All your base are belong to us

Comment

• to guillaume

Comment

• 2200 to waab

Comment

• 2200 was sent to bdanv yesterday.
              What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• so who has the turn or is the game dead?

Comment

• As far as i know, Dan is in Austria with his familly and in few days he will be back.

Comment

• so, there any games open for a guy to jump in on?
                    scarface2k1 (AT) msn (DOT) com

Comment

• Originally posted by florin79c View Post
                      As far as i know, Dan is in Austria with his familly and in few days he will be back.
                      So did he say when I would be back?

Comment

• he is back

Comment

• ...yes, i'm back. but only just found the time to get this one going.
                          i can turn, now, most of my games, in less than 24 hours and i hope you guys are still interested in this one

2200 sent to Bodissey
                          alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• yes!

Comment

• 2200 to Florin.

Zak convenes the council to salvage Unity fusion core. Myriam concurs. I voted 'nay'.

Glad to see this game is back on tracks.
                              All your base are belong to us

Comment

• NAY !

100 years! Gratz !

2200 to guillaume

Comment

Working...
                                X