Future Time - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok. ok. just cheking out.
    i could use a few "one more turns" of this game, can you blame me?

alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• Originally posted by bdanv
      ok. ok. just cheking out.
      i could use a few "one more turns" of this game, can you blame me?

Just because you are kicking some serious butt you don't need to be so willing to do so
      What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• Ha Ha !!!

Well put Waab

Comment

• ok i'm back on the tracks.
          2192 to waab

Comment

• Originally posted by florin79c
            Ha Ha !!!

Well put Waab
            then let's have 1 turn / week, if that's ok with you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdanv

then let's have 1 turn / week, if that's ok with you all.
              you're right; it's a bit slow...

Comment

• sorry for the delay to much party and work, last week.
                What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• I'm out of town for an unknown time looking for a new job and a new place to satle. So till this happens, i wont be able to play SMAX. Hope i will finish this fase soon , in about 1-2 weeks.

So see you around

Comment

• 2192 turned some time ago

Comment

• To whom it may concern, 2192 has been received, played and sent on the same day.
                      All your base are belong to us

Comment

• Ok, I got my PC thanks to Dan so it's play time

2192 to guillaume

Comment

• ok! £:^)
                          2193 to waab

Comment

• @waab: is everything ok? you are holding the turn for a week now.

Comment

• Hi Everyone

The reason for my delay is that my company announced that they will fire 300 of 1200. As a elected member of the union board this means that I have run around trying to save as much as possible.

So what I have been doing is meeting with different lowered bosses trying to get a bigger gripp on how many new orders is going in and what that would mean when we in the union shall sit down with the company board.

So it can be that I am not the fastest player the upcoming month.

Waab

Comment

• Waab, i got a mail with the save from you so i send it to Bodissey to speed things up

Comment

Working...
                                X