Clear All

• 2182 goes on to Florin.
    All your base are belong to us

Comment

• to guillaume

Comment

• 2183 to waab

Comment

• 2183 to bdanv, sorry for the delay has been in the "outback" over the weekend.
          What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• 2183 to Bodissey
            alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• I will be away from my computer and internet during the whole next week.
              What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, guys, but I'm on vacation until next monday, and away from my computer.

Comment

• Ok, I'm back on tracks. On to Florin.

Comment

• 2184 to waab

Comment

• i've got a warning this turn:

2184 to Bodissey

Comment

• @Bodissey: have you ever tried to join an IP game with non-Mac players?

Comment

• @bdanv: No, I never tried it. But as my computer skills are a bit substandard, I guess it would be a real pain. Anyway, I'm willing to give it a shot. Let's discuss it by mail.

@florin: you have the turn. Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdanv
                            i've got a warning this turn:

2184 to Bodissey
                            not good....not good at all

Comment

• 2185 to waab

Comment

• 2185 to bdanv

Comment

Working...
                                X