• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2134 to drow21
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• Originally posted by bdanv
      ooops! you're right. i didn't checked because i always received your turn on yahoo.
      My fault, I did use the hotmail quick list without thinking.
      What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• turn to florin

Comment

• to guillaume

Comment

• 2135 to waab

Comment

• Will play my turn around 22:00 tonight.
              What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• 2135 to bdanv

Comment

• 2135 to drow21

Comment

• turn to florin

Comment

• to guillaume

Comment

• 2136 to waab

Comment

• 2136 to bdanv

Comment

• i wont be able to play my turn until about 1800 gmt

Comment

• 2136 to drow21

Comment

• turn to florin

Comment

Working...
                                X