No announcement yet.

looking for a SMAC PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can start another game when you are ready. I'll join it.
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

No problem... but I haven't played for almost 2 years
      What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

We are a little off topic here. Maybe you should start another thread where we can setup your game untill your problem is solved. These things take time and we don't have so many CMNs around ...

Comment

why not a 5 pplayers game? mart will not finish the scenario till next week i think. so you will have time to get your net fixed

as for rules, i'm ok with dan's. and no tech trade

Comment

@bdanv

Sorry for the off topic

@florin79c
            If you haven't started yet on monday and my internet is going strong I will gladly join...but no tech trade and I am Hive??? How do you think I will survive that?
            What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Originally posted by waab
              If you haven't started yet on monday and my internet is going strong I will gladly join...but no tech trade and I am Hive??? How do you think I will survive that?
              The problem is that you can't take over one of the AIs because they will be enhanced and Mart has to know exactly how many human players we have in this game.

Comment

We can aim for 5-player game on Monday, but let us see if we get all the settings done on Friday.
                First I will prepare compilation of your preferences and then we will see how it looks.
                Mart
                Map creation contest
                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

my computer is online, I am ready to go! Do I need some new files for the enhanced AI. Was a long time since I played MP.

Comment

I will do everything the way that you do not need to modify the original install, just using options that do not require any changes in players' files
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest

Comment

ok great...

Comment

I think we have rules almost decided. first facions, and everyone is close GMT, so I will leave original faction order:

Gaians - Guillaume70
                        Hive - Waab
                        University - AI
                        Morganities - Bdanv
                        Spartans - Drow21
                        Believers - AI
                        PK - Florin79c

Guillaume70 requests no goal victory, but I think I will leave just conquest on.

other:
                        Do or die - ON, 3 votes
                        Tech stagnation - OFF, 2 votes
                        Spoils of War - ON, 2 votes
                        Blind research - OFF, 2 votes
                        Map not visible - ON, 2 votes
                        Random Events - OFF, 2 votes
                        Intense Rivalry - OFF, 2 votes
                        Randomize agendas - OFF, 2 votes

I will enhance AI to give players more challenge and more interesting game.

Also there is proposed "no technology trading" rule. It must between players though, as multiplayer works odd over here. You can discuss it.

Will be making the map now. Map Large with medium everything. if you have any additional proposal/comments please write.

You can send by pm your prefered passwords, otherwise I will assign you one.
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest

Comment

I think no tech trade can lead to early war with the AIs wich are enhanced in this game ... so I vote NO

Comment

I agree with bdanv.

password doesn't matter for me. My email is: waab_ambar@hotmail.com

Comment

and the name of the game will be??? :P

Comment

I sent to Mart my password for the game.
                                You may contact me / send turns at: borcea_dan [TA] yahoo [TOD] com

Comment

Working...
                                X