No announcement yet.

looking for a SMAC PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T_ras is apparently not around at the moment, he may be busy.

If you want, I can setup 2 players game now.
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

thx mart, but 2 ppl? i can play that TCP/IP any time but thx

Comment

yes, 2 players isn't enough. we need 1 more.
        help! 1 player please!...

Comment

Originally posted by guillaume70
          help! 1 player please!...
          Well, if you put it this way, I will join this game as CEO bdanv, but only if you promise it will be a fast game (1-2 turns/day). What are your playing hours?
          alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

i can't promise that. but i'll try to approach this timing.
            generally i play around 8 PM GMT.

Comment

i can join in and ill be spartans if that helps

Comment

what are your GMT zones. I think I could setup game according to zones. (Faction colors may be off during the game, but does it matter to you?)
                Mart
                Map creation contest
                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

France (GMT +1)
                  why faction colors may be off?

Comment

GMT +2 for me, and the same for Florin79c.
                    I can play at the most strage hours, so please don't change the order (and colors) because of me.
                    Anyway it's kinf of weird to play all the game that way.

Comment

My preferences on the settings:
                      - large map, medium everything (gives us some time to develop before going to war);
                      - no cooperative victory;
                      - do or die: ON
                      - tech stagnation: OFF
                      - spoils of war: ON
                      - blind research: OFF
                      - map not visible
                      - random events: OFF
                      - no intense rivalry, no random faction etc.

Comment

Haven't played for a while but if you still want an extra player and can wait untill next week to start the game I can join. I have problem with my connection at home but should be able to solve this during the weekend, if not I can respond on monday morning that I can't play for a while.

More than that I go for Hive.

EDIT:
                        GMT +1h Stockholm, but living in Gothenburg
                        What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Well, if you all commit to check mail at least twice every day, then I think we can have a five players game! Otherwise it will be too slow ... and no fun playing it.

Comment

If I get my internet going I do check more than twice a day. But if you already is four players I can wait untill I am sure that I have my internet connection working full time again.
                            What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

We are already 4: Guillaume70, Florin79c, me and drow21. I have no problem with a fifth player and Guillaume who started this thread said he wants as many human players as possible ...

Comment

Well looking at the state of my internet service I think we can wait for me to join another game. if you are 4 players I think it is unnecessary to wait for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X