Comment

sorry about that. i was in a hurry... and late to

2116 to alexx

Comment

2116 to monty
          All attack is call for help :)

Comment

2117 received from Monty ... and turned to Florin79c
            alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

Wow, Dan was quick. I was just about to post that I had sent the turn, and he has already turned it around.

Has everyone else been encountering lots of alien life? I know we set it to abundant, but this seems to be a lot even for that. Some were in pod pops, as would be expected. But I have had at least 7 other alien life forms just show up. They are taking down my forests as fast as I can plant them.

I guess I need to build a lot more sensors, and a few more scouts.

-----------

As for tech trading, I think it strongly favors the Pirates, since they can make contact with the other factions long before anyone else. And it does accelerate the rush to high level techs. So I vote to ban tech trading. If someone wants a tech, they can get it the old fashioned way: they can steal it.
              Last edited by mmontgomery; November 7, 2007, 12:03.

Comment

2117 to alexx.

as for the tech... abstain... yet

Comment

2117 to monty...

I hesitate between being for tech trade or abstain ..
                  I dont know...

Comment

2118 to bdanv

Comment

turn 2118 to florin79c

Comment

2118 to alexx. sorry ppl but i dont work at a PC :P, and i work all day.

Comment

2118 to monty

Comment

2119 to bdanv

Two more mind worms came visiting today. Is everyone else experiencing the same level of native abundance, or does planting forests bring out the natives in force? I always thought forests were environmentally neutral?

As you can tell, I don't play on abundant very much unless I am Gaia, in which case every mind worm sighting is a joyous occassion to potentially increase my army.

Comment

Originally posted by mmontgomery
                              2119 to bdanv

Two more mind worms came visiting today. Is everyone else experiencing the same level of native abundance, or does planting forests bring out the natives in force? I always thought forests were environmentally neutral?

As you can tell, I don't play on abundant very much unless I am Gaia, in which case every mind worm sighting is a joyous occassion to potentially increase my army.
                              I had at least 1 close encounter/turn untill now (even 3 in one turn) but I think it's normal for 'abundant'. Of course when playing Gaians you want them, even searchig them ... but now we'll just have to learn to live with them around and build some units with empath/trance ability.

Turn 2119 to Florin79c

Comment

2119 to alexx

I dont have problems with them... yet

Comment

Working...
                                X